Hey all -

I've been playing around a little w/ CW9(.1), and
specifically with code completion, but I can't seem to
get it to work at all.  I've gone back through
escribe, tweaking here and there, changing to Language
Parser as Ben suggested and to Compiler as Gavin(I
think) suggested, and I'm trying to get some sort of
window to come up when I type MainFormDoCommand on the
line right underneath where it already is. (I know it
won't do much, I'm just trying to get it to do
something - I wouldn't be doing something like this in
an actual project)

The API name will show up in light blue, just like
it's supposed to, but I can't get any other sort of
window to come up - should I expect to see one?  Or am
I misunderstanding the whole concept of code
completion(which I think was in one of the updates on
palmoswerks as a picture)?  Or should I just wait for
9.2?

-C