> Aaron, are you sure of this? If I recall correctly, the NetFront
> webbrowser that Sony ships with their OS 5 devices is completely ARM
> native. I don't believe it had a 'code' resources. I don't think that
> normal developers can develop ARM native applications, but apparently
> the NetFront people were considered special and they wrote an app that
> really messes with the backup conduit (they have resources over 64K).

normal developers wont be given the option of writing arm native apps.
licensee's can build native apps tho - but, they'll require some tie
in with the rom if i understand correctly.

3rd party native wont happen.

---
Aaron Ardiri                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                              +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                         http://www.mobilewizardry.com/