Do a search for graphic gems, and you will find tons of routines for curve
smoothing.  The palm may not be able to process them fast enough on the fly
though.  What I ended up doing was just optimizing the hell out of the draw
capture routine which used a gadget which resutled in relatively smooth
lines.  You have to draw pretty fast now to get any jaggedness.

-D