At 13:23 2003-1-29 -0800, you wrote:
Does i705 support the SDK for processing the mpak
packets for Mobitex network ? Currently I have an
account with IAS server, is it possible for me to
write apps to communicate with my server  without
activating with Palm.NET ?
No... there is no published method to do Mobitex transactions from the i705 or earlier Palm VII devices without going through INetLib, which is intimitely tied to Palm.net and their proxy servers. We looked at doing this a couple of years ago when I was at Veriprise, and we weren't able to get anywhere.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead