If this question isn't appropriate for this forum I apologize in advance.
But, can somebody please point me to help for a very simple program I'm
trying to write for my Palm OS via Appforge for VB6.

Private Sub btnConvert_Click()
On Error GoTo ErrorHandler
  txtOutput(0).Text = (txtInput(0).Text - txtInput(1).Text) +
txtInput(2).Text

  txtOutput(1).Text = (txtInput(0).Text - txtInput(3).Text) +
txtInput(2).Text

  Exit Sub

ErrorHandler:
  txtOutput(0).Text = "Error"
End Sub

I get an error when compiling for the Palm OS that says "operator "-" is
unsupported for type 'string' with type 'string'".  It runs fine if compiled
as a Windows .exe.  Thanks!

Regards,

Chuck Faranda
http://ccdastro.net