Hi,

I need help in developing a small application. Any
suggestions on how to do it, or pertinent functions
would be very useful. I need to have an app that
allows a user to make random marks using the whole
screen. I should then be able to retrieve the points
and write it somewhere temporarily before I transfer
it in some fashion to my computer.  I was wondering if
there was any way to get access to the points along
with the timestamps.  Right now I am thinking of using
the GrfGetNumPoints and GrfGetPoint routines.  I am
hoping to transfer it to the PC by writing my data as
a new file in memopad.

I need this to collect test data. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I have installed the PRC tools
and am playing around with it.

Thank you,
Sanjay