Original Question:
I have an app where I have a main form with a button. Clicking
the
button on the main form does a FrmGotoForm to another form (call it
form2) which has a popup trigger and a list. However clicking the popup
trigger on form2 doesn't actually show the list, the trigger just
highlights.
If I take the same list and popup trigger and copy them to the
main
form, they work. Is there something about the way I'm switching from
one form to another that's screwing up the popup?
________________________________________________________________________
___
Did you set a separate event handler for the other form in your
application event handler? If not this could be your problem. See the
following code snippet.
static Boolean AppHandleEvent(EventType * eventP)
{
UInt16 formId;
FormType * frmP;
if (eventP->eType == frmLoadEvent)
{
// Load the form resource.
formId = eventP->data.frmLoad.formID;
frmP = FrmInitForm(formId);
FrmSetActiveForm(frmP);
// Set the event handler for the form. The handler of the
// currently active form is called by FrmHandleEvent each
// time it receives an event.
switch (formId)
{
case MainForm:
FrmSetEventHandler(frmP, MainFormHandleEvent);
break;
case FormX:
FrmSetEventHandler(frmP, FormXHandleEvent);
break;
Hopefully, this helps
Kevin P. Aretha
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mark
Biek
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 9:25 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: popup list doesn't work after FrmGotoForm
I have an app where I have a main form with a button. Clicking
the
button on the main form does a FrmGotoForm to another form (call it
form2) which has a popup trigger and a list. However clicking the popup
trigger on form2 doesn't actually show the list, the trigger just
highlights.
If I take the same list and popup trigger and copy them to the
main
form, they work. Is there something about the way I'm switching from
one form to another that's screwing up the popup?
Thanks,
Mark
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/