At 18:44 2003-2-6 -0800, you wrote:
Some additional info:
Removing some code (e.g. exception handling solved my linker problems) - but
is there another work-around rather than just removing code.  I would really
like to have exception handling in this code for obvious reasons?
You can't use exceptions in shared libraries, since exceptions require working global variables and variable relocations, neither of which are supported by shared libraries. Shared libraries also don't support C++ virtual functions, since those require globals also since they use vtables which are global variables that point to the method functions.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead