David Webb wrote:
I have an application that can be used for 2 separate purposes depending on
how it is configured.  Is there any way to have the app change its own icon
via code.  I am trying to avoid having to compile one version, edit the
resource in Constructor, then compile another version for each release.
Note that when you switch icons around, sometimes the Launcher will take a while to display the new one properly. That is, Launcher programs tend to "cache" the old one.

Third party Launchers can have this problem, too.

Alex