In article <112788@palm-dev-forum>,
 Hal Mueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How does the Mac conduit situation look?  Anybody tried building
> conduits under the Apple tools?

As far as I know, conduits must be CFM binaries. I believe Apple's tools
only produce Mach-O binaries. So, for now, it doesn't look possible.

> Given the way Metrowerks treated me, I'd sure like to become a
> Metrowerks-free shop if it's reasonably possible to do so.

I'm not sure I can go that far at the moment (I have clients that will
want to use CW under Windows and my stuff will have to be portable to
that), but I do feel your pain. I've been a CodeWarrior user for almost
9 years (Mac and Palm). I've even suffered through the first versions of
CodeWarrior on Windows for Palm development. I understand that it's all
about money, however, I feel that I've just been left behind.

--
Scott Gruby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]