Hi All,

Would anyone know if there is any difference between
the socket call "NetLibSend(send in unix terminology)"
between the POSE and device. I am having a problem
where my application running on the POSE is able to
talk to a server whereas the same application on the
Tungsten device is unable to talk to the server since
the call to NetLibSend(send) times out. The error
returned is "netErrTimeout" and I am unable to figure
out why. Please any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Venki.