I have an interesting problem :/

I have some code that so far... Runs on 3.5 through OS5.  It runs on every
4.x device I have.  It does run on the OS 5 Simulator and the 5.2 Simulator,
but it does not run on the T Simulator or my physical T.

Basically when I pop up a toolbar I call WinSaveBits to save the screen.
Handle the toolbar stuff, and when finished restore the screen with
WinRestoreBits.

The WindowHandle is a global WindowHandle, that I set to NULL when finished
with it.

On the T though, WinSaveBits returns the Error 1238 which is, according to
sources: sysErrNoFreeResource

I'm checking a head of time Using MemHeapFreeBytes and I *believe* there
should be enough to get/create an offscreen window.  It's all BW in this
instance.

Is there anything particular about the T?

Any help appreciated.

-MD