I'm not quite sure what you're asking, it's hard to understand the way you
phrased the question.

As best as I can understand, you are saying that you can't figure out how to
test OS5 apps on your PC, because you don't understand how to launch the
simulator?  And the reason you don't know how to launch the simulator is
because the menu item in the CW IDE says "Launch Emulator"?

If that's what you're saying, then simply launch the Simulator yourself.  CW
will automatically talk to the Simulator.  Simple as that.  But, since it's
so simple, I strongly suspect that I don't understand your question, and
that you're really trying to ask something else, so I apologize if I'm not
understanding you.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]