At 07:47 2003-2-28 -0500, you wrote:
According to Palm, sdkPalmOS5_68k_r2 is very much beta and should not be
used for development.

I need to use only PalmOSGlue.lib from it since there are some new glue
functions such as CtlGlueIsGraphical() which I must have.

In addition, I use CW on Mac OS X and sdkPalmOS5_68k_r2 is really for Windows
only.

Presently, I don't need anything else from sdkPalmOS5_68k_r2.

QUESTION. Is it safe to use the PalmOSGlue.lib component of sdkPalmOS5_68k_r2
with Mac OS X and with normal development?

The static library format is the same between Windows and Macintosh for Palm OS 68K apps, so using it with CW Palm OS V8.3 should be fine.

Releasing it to users is your call. I doubt there are problems with the glue routines, and it probably would be good to test them our before the SDK is finalized.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead