Thanks that helped (even though I had to download the SDK andsearch ,
as I am programming with Jump).

In case somebody has the same problem:
The error "DateDay.c, Line:4448, Record not on day"
is caused by exceeding the maximum appointments that are allowed/can
be shown per day. The variable used for this is NumAppts (default set
to 11=DayEndHour-DayStartHour+1). The value depends on the system's
preferences.

I hope the second error is just a follow-up.

Michael
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Chris Antos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>