>    * From: Paul Pang (view other messages by this author)
>    * Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:40:45
>
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to locate the source code for Noah's dictionary, released
>under the GPL in 2000. The source code was removed from
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/noah
>and I was wondering whether anyone
>
>had a copy around.

I'm assuming that there was no filerelease of the source since once you
release a file on sourceforge you cannot remove it yourself.
You might want to contact the sourceforge staff, if you cannot get ahold
of the author and have them send the source, and see if they know what happened
with the source code? Obviously you are obliged to provide source with
anything that you release or distribute under GPL, or any open source
licence so the project should technically not be allowed on sourceforge
if there was no sourcecode available along with the binary release.

- Veronica