At 03:48 PM 3/21/2003 -0600, you wrote:
At 15:41 2003-3-21 -0600, you wrote:
I was thinking of renaming the .rcp file and running it through a C preprocessor first with the output being input to PilRC but I'd like it to automatically build from within CW9 and I don't know how to do that.

<snip>
A better fix might be to try modifying PILRC to better support preprocessing itself. This won't be a fun task, but it will benefit all who use the tool.

This was my first thought too but as a programmer and, in general, a lazy person I was looking for an easier way. If no one is looking at this type of enhancement perhaps I'll give it a go.

Regards,
Bob