Hi,

I used following code to show a bitmap in high density for palm os5
simulator, the BMP_DOT_16BITS_HIRES is a 24x24 bitmap, when run my
application, the displayed bitmap likes  in low desity, it's very ugly!
Why?

I find the coordinates has been changed to "native coordinate" after used
WinSetCoordinateSystem(kCoordinatesNative), but as if the WinDrawBitmap()
stills use the
"standard coordinate" to draw.

Who can help me? Thanks!

Sean Yang
Jun 05, 2003

Draw code:
-------------------------------------
  WinPushDrawState();
  WinSetCoordinateSystem(kCoordinatesNative);
  DrawBitmap(BMP_DOT_16BITS_HIRES, 10, 20);
  WinPopDrawState();

-------------------------------------
DrawBitmap() code:
 void DrawBitmap(UInt16 resID, Coord x, Coord y)
{
 MemHandle resH;
 BitmapPtr resP;

 resP = NULL;
 resH = DmGetResource(bitmapRsc, resID);
 ErrFatalDisplayIf(!resH, "Missing bitmap");
 resP = (BitmapPtr)MemHandleLock(resH);

 WinDrawBitmap (resP, x, y);
 MemPtrUnlock(resP);
 DmReleaseResource(resH);