Chris,

I use POSE Handspring Prism,

I have some MemPtr & MemHandle but none Global.

I have a SMART class for my application (I tried BIG
also but is the same)

Another question:
I copy a transperent (From Constructor) bitmap to a
off-screen-window and then how can I keep it
transperent when and copy it again somewhere without
all the white color that it gets from the
off-screen-window?

thanks

--- Chris Apers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε: >
What's the depth of your offscreen ?