I have been working with armlets, but I am stuck with
the following problem:

When I am creating the Dll to run my program in the
simulator, I have to use a function of 68k, that does
the following:

RGBColorType rgbColor; IndexedColorType idColor;

// IdColor = WinRGBToIndex (*rgbColor);

 IdColor = (IndexedColorType) (call68KFuncP)
(emulStateP, PceNativeTrapNo (sysTrapWinRGBToIndex),
*rgbColor, 4 | kPceNativeWantA0);

But this function isnt doing what it must do and its
crashing the simulator.

It is necessary to clarify that I am using a pointer
to this function, since this is needed.

could someone help???

Regards