I am now going though the documentaiton available in the Palm OS
Developer Program Web Site.

I found so many good stuff there, and this will keep me bussy for a
while.

My first application will be very simple:

Input: Text Box to accept an un-formatted string of Arabic Characters.

Process:

1. Format String and convert the characters to the proper shape based
on the prevoious and next character.

2. Reverse the Direction of the String (Right-to-Left).

Output: Display the formatted string

The screen will have a button to call the Conversion Process.

I will try to post the algorithm used to perform the auto-shaping of
Arabic Characters in this forum.