-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of apple k
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 12:22 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Multi-Sync of Palms on a same PC at the same time

Hi,

Does anybody know any third-party software supports
for multiple of palms which do the synching on the
same PC at the same time? As I learned that the Scout
Sync basically used for synching over the Network but
not sure how to do it in batch synchronization. We
have our own prc and conduit. Our business nature to
is serve over hundreds of palms and doing the hotsync
daily for downloading/uploading data to/from backend
DB. Pls do advise in this regard. Any advices are very
much welcome! Thank you.