I'll try to reproduce the error and post again, but the info I gave does
properly describe what is happening.

I compile my program with globals (of any kind) and the program crashes with
a fatal memory error when I try to run it on the POSE.

If I remove the globals and make them local to any function the program will
run without crashing (but of course I don't have global access to these
variables)

"Keith Rollin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your question is probably too vague for anyone to hazard a meaningful guess.
You don't say what you're doing with any degree of detail, and you don't say
how your program is crashing.

You might want to review the following helpful article:

-- Keith