From: "Giorgos Sarris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 1) How can I make a sprite for a game (Eg. a runner).
> Is it done with gadgets? And how?

Generally games don't use interface controls for each game
element but paint the whole game screen themselves managing
the different elements using custom logic.

The sample applications include an asteroids game (Reptoids)
that as well as being a good example of how write games
has been very carefully coded to be understandable.  There
is good commenting of why things are done as well as how.
This does things like using off-screen buffers and running the
game at a higher resolution than the screen for smooth
movement and targeting.

> 2) How can I make Vertical Scrolling for a game.
> (Smooth)
> Scrolling from Left to Right.

You implement it yourself.  I'm not sure if Reptoids covers
this, but by the time you understand that code thoroughly
you should have the tools you need.

> Please don't point me to Razor because It is not easy
> to understand and it doesn't even run on the emulator
> or on th CW9.

The assumption you're using to avoid Razor is that the
basic concepts are easy and you're having trouble with
Razor because it's documentation is poorly written - the
alternative explanation is that this is a complicated
subject that the Razor docs are making as simple as they
can but that you're still going to have to train yourself to
understand.

Perhaps you should start by working with
Reptoids and writing some small examples.  You might then
understand the advantage of starting with a whole lot of code
someone else has already written and debugged and see
Razor in a different light (not that I've got any idea how good
it is).

Chris Tutty