POL tutorial was written for CodeWarrior 8 and Constructor.

You may bypass first statements which describe how you should create the
first app on CW8 (now you have a powerful POL App Wizard) and simply
open project tutorial from "Step 1" folder. After opening this project,
you can continue with reading "Step 1" chapter.

All remaining parts of the tutorial are applicable for this project.

In your own real projects created using POL AppWizard you'll use PilRC
Designer. It provides you with an excellent graphical interface, so you
should no have any problems with it.

Best regards,
Maks Pyatkovskiy