At 23:17 2003-6-5 -0400, Richard Coutts wrote:
I just started getting the error

"Can't find 'code' resource in target application"

When trying to run the emulator in debug mode from CW8.  I haven't seen this
one before and can't find any documentation on it.  I suspect my app has
grown to the size that I'm running into some long jump issues -- it's up to
9 segments -- though that's really just a guess.  The log window comes up
with the message:

    DmGet1Resource Failed: resType= 'code' id=0x1

Check your PRC file using PRCExplorer on the PC side. Since you're using V8, is your 68K Target panel set for Palm OS application? Is the PalmRez panel correctly using the output name from the 68K Target panel? Check your map file and make sure the code segment 1 is below 64K in size.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead