I'm looking for a good performing, low overhead, non-latent pen dejitter
approach. Simple moving average doesn't produce the intended results
(dejitters but input appears to "lag" as the moving average catches up to
your pen position). Anyone do this and have any comments on their approach?
A good solution to this would be useful to a lot of Palm developers.

It's interesting to note that pen jitter on PocketPCs is much less of an
issue than Palm. I assume the coordinates a PocketPC gets at the hardware
level from a touchscreen overlay are as "noisy" as those on a Palm, implying
they've applied an algorithm to smooth it out in the OS (that works quite
well).

TIA,
Scott