It seems to me that every release of OS 5.x handles 5-way navigators
differently when using LstHandleEvent() and LstPopupList(). I could
definitely see the difference on the Tungsten T and Tungsten W.  I don't have
a Tungsten C so I don't know about the 5-way navigator behavior in OS 4.x.

The 5-way navigator and how its presses are handled are a device-specific thing, and thus licensee-defined. So it isn't a matter of Palm OS 5.x versus 4.x since it has nothing to do with the OS itself. Any information would presumably be in the Palm, Inc. SDK or on their http://pluggedin.palm.com site.

(BTW the Tungsten C is ARM-based; it is the Tungsten W which is 68k-based.)

-David Fedor
PalmSource, Inc.