did you have to post your message again?

> Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:37:59 +0100 (BST)
> From: =?iso-8859-7?q?Giorgos=20Sarris?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Hold the pen on graffiti are & the game FREEZES
> To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

we all heard the first time. posting again doesn't get it answered faster.

> I'm programming a game in CW9 and C++.
> During the game (When everything moves on the screen)
> when someone tabs on the graffiti area and hold down
> the pen down THE GAME FREEZES and when he stops
> holding the pen down the GAME continues normally.
>
> This happens also in PALM API EXAMPLE 'SubHunt'.
>
> 1) What can I do to fix that? (Whithout deactivating
> graffiti because I need it.)
>
> 2) I see some bugs on Handspring Prism emulator that
> none other emultor does. Is there a fix script or
> anything like that?

simple. dont use the grafitti area for control. it is used
for input, unless you disable it and want to use it for
something else.

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/