> Hi Folks,
> is there someone who know how can I get a particular version of Palm OS to
> install on my device?
> Is it possibile to download it ?
> Is it for free or I have to purchase it ?

do yourself a favour - register as a palm developer on www.palmos.com
join the seeding area and you'll have access to pretty much every version
of palmos you'll need to test your device on.

while there are various licensee's - you will need to do the same
for each (sony, handera et al). but, you dont actually need to have
the units themselves in order to do development.

the palm development environment is good when it comes to having
tools that emulate the devices - and, these are accurate to a
certain point, unless you start playing with the hardware directly.

this is really what you probably need.

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/