I've got a project on a tight deadline that's currently in CodeWarrior 8
built with Constructor and SDK 4.1 and another that I need to start ASAP
that requires SDK 5 and I'd like to use CodeWarrior 9 for it.  I'm hesitant
to upgrade my CW8 for fear of setting back the work on the first project
while I migrate it.  What are the migration requirements and gotchas?  Also,
is it possible to have both versions of CW installed on the same machine?
(I'm guessing the answer to that is no, but perhaps someone can give me the
definitive answer!)

TIA,
David Beers