Palm-meisters,

I am trying to add a .r file describing an armlet resource to a Codewarrior
project. I just select "Source" in the tree in the panel at left, "Add
Files", and then the name of the file. I get a message "At least one file
could not be added to the selected target(s)".

I have done this before for other projects without problems. The current
project is a modified version of the Camera application from the pluggedin
SDK. According to the README, "It uses PilRC resources but I also have
included a regular constructor
resource,..."

Your assistance much appreciated.

Matthew Fleming