HI All,

In order to simulate a mouse drag event on Palm, the application has been
design to use pen drag to resize a table's width.

To achieve that, the problem is that we currently use 'WinDrawLine' to draw
a vertical line, then use the pen to drag it horizontally. The background
suppose to be same as before. But, actually, when the vertical line passed,
the background even every thing on the screen include menu bar, has been
removed.

In order to skip the problem, we set  'WinDrawOperation ' to 'winInvert'
mode(which is Bitwise XOR the color-matched source pixel onto the
destination). Unfortunately, it does make sense. The backround still has
been removed to blank.

So, How To Draw a Line without affect backround components.