On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 01:32:07PM +0100, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Crap, one other thing I meant to ask. Is there a compiler #define I
> can pick up from somewhere to tell that I'm targetting a palm device ?

Please consider reading the FAQ and documentation, available at
<URL:http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/>.

> Even better if it has the o/s version munged into it.

The buzzword to look for in the documentation here is NewTypes.h.

> I'm using falch.net devstudio if it makes a difference.

It does.  It's always good to mention what tools you are using when you
are asking questions about what your tools provide :-).

    John