> Has anyone tried Jose's suggestion of using Lua for cross-platform
> Palm/PPC development?  It's an intriguing idea.

no, but we use C for cross platform development. and can produce
binaries on palm (68k, and armlet) pocketpc, symbian series 60
and smartphone os :)

i'll post more info on it when i have the time :)

but yes, we have a single .c file which contains not a single
line of platform dependent code. we then compile this onto all
the seperate platforms.

the OS5 armlet version has a 2k m68k loader - and, the rest
is 100% arm.

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/