I know, I know.  You're not supposed to have a segment >64K, so if this
happens, you convert your app to a multi-segmented app and move the .cpp
files around until each segment has <64K in size, and there are no
unresolved 16-bit references, etc.  Been there, done that.

Problem is, I have a Constructor 1.8 .rsrc file with a ton of forms and
bitmaps, and it's 70K in size.  So it's not like I can just move the
.rsrc file into a new segment, because anywhere I put it, it's still
70K.  What are my options here?  I spend a while trying to minimize the
resources therein, but there's nothing else I can strip out.

I am targeting a Handspring Visor Deluxe (Palm OS 3.1), and the debug
3.1 ROM tells me that OSes less than 3.5 don't handle bloated resources.

Thanks!
-Jeff Ishaq