Hi,

title says it all, though cryptically perhaps.

I am writing a mini storyboarding application and am
about to embark on the persistence part of the project.
And I need some advice on how to structure my db(s?)
for this.

So far, I have structured my data as follows:

- the db will contain 0, 1, or more clips
- each clip contains 0, 1, or more shots
- each shot contains 0, 1, or more frames
- each frame contains bitmap data
- shots form a double-linked list
- frames within a shot form a double-linked list

i.e.

typedef struct
{
  char author[80],