I found your mail and name from this milis, I want to ask you how to
write text like this bellow :

"Hei I learned to write text in multiple line but. like this"

if I use WinDrawChars() it's cut off because the text is too wide.

I've been read about TextWrap or else but I don't know how to use it.

Can you please give me a simple code how to use Wrap text?

Something like this (warning, uncompiled and untested code ahead):

void TextBox(const Char* textP, const RectangleType* bounds)
{
        // Assume font is set correctly on entry.
        Int16 lineHeight = FntLineHeight();
        Coord curY = bounds->topLeft.y;
        Coord maxY = curY + bounds->extent.y - lineHeight;

        // Wrap until there's no more text, or we can't draw a full
        // (unclipped) line because we've run out of vertical space.
        while ((*textP != '\0') && (curY <= maxY))
        {
                UInt16 bytesOnLine = FntWordWrap(textP, bounds->extent.x);
                WinDrawChars(textP, bytesOnLine, bounds->topLeft.x, curY);
                curY += lineHeight;
                textP += bytesOnLine;
        }
}