Hello,
   I want to launch the SMS application from my
application. The mobile tel.nos will be the data from
my application. I tried using SysAppLaunchwithCommand,
in this i go into the SMS application but i lose
control of my app.Appstop of my application is called
before it enters Pilot main of SMS. For me thsi should
not happen, i should still have control of my app.
   i also tried SysAppLaunch, but with this i get SMS
databaseID and other parameters but SMS application
doesnt get called itself.
   Please help.

Thanks in advance.