Thanks, i found the dump-db utility, work rigth with PDB files created by the
other utility but even crash with the PDB created in the PALM,i think what the
error found in the creation of the PDB, when i write some registers the size is:
typedef struct  {
                 unsigned long  norden;  //codigo-Vendedor + norden
                 unsigned long  cantitems; //Cantidad de items
                 unsigned long  clie;   //Vend
                 Char           cantidad[8]; //Cantidad pedida
                 Char           precio[8]; //Precio
                 Char           codigo[15];//Codigo producto
                } ItemOrdReg;
and when write one record field or other:

        DmStrCopy(s,offsetof(ItemOrdReg,codigo), item.codigo);
write only the text and the rest of space reserved for the field is garbage!
(I VIEW WITH RSCREDIT)
. . . . . . . .    //Write the integer values
. . 0 . 2 5 0 .    //the "integer" values in string
. . . . D I A C    //The codigo field "DIACAN17" with garbage at end
A N 1 7 . s y s

i think what erasing the garbage of the string fields, solve the problem