Hy all!

I need to segment my application, but, there is some questions that i'd like
to do about it:

 I Declared a h file that have the 2 segments that i will use in my app,
like the code below:

//This is the file sections.h

#ifndef SECOES_H_INCLUDED
#define SECOES_H_INCLUDED

#define SECT1 __attribute__((section("SECT1")))
#define SECT2 __attribute__((section("SECT2")))

#endif

In my c files, i call the file sections.h, like this:
#include "sections.h"

And, to segment a function, i use the folowing:

void SECT1 my_func()
{
}

Now, these are my questions:

1) When i need to segment a function, is it necessary to segment only the
function itself,  the function and the prototype, or only the prototype?

2) When i choose to segment my app, do i need to segment all the the
functions in my app, like functions like PilotMain, StopApplication,
EventLoop and HandleEvent?

3) And what about my globals variables? What do i need to do with them?

Thaks all!

Régis Daniel de Oliveira