Hi,

When I multi-sectioned my C++ program, g++ has some
warnings like:
g2palm:.data+0x1998: warning: reloc relative to
strange section 'SECT2'
g2palm:.data+0x19d6: warning: reloc relative to
strange section 'SECT2'
g2palm:.data+0x19fc: warning: reloc relative to
strange section 'SECT1'
g2palm:.data+0x1a5c: warning: reloc relative to
strange section 'SECT1'

And when I ran it on Palm simulator, all resources,
like forms, menus, labels disappeared, although it
seems to be still running (I got trace output).

Anybody knows the problem?

By the way, can I put virtual functions into different
sections? I mean, the virtual functions in the
inherited class.

Thanks,