Ben Combee wrote:

> > How do I achieve the same thing when Rez is no longer
> > in the picture?
>
> You just directly create resources in your RCP file using the DATA or HEX
> commands.  You can't create a format template for your resources; you just
> directly specify the binary data.
>
> For this, you'd say something like
>
> HEX 'Ttst' ID 1000 0x00 0x00 0x01 0x02
>
> (check PilRC docs for more info)

But that's a poor substitute.  There are a lot of things that Rez can do that
PilRC (unfortunately) cannot do or cannot do as easily.

In my Codewarrior 9 projects, I've ditched Constructor for PilRC, but I still
have a target that uses the PalmRez post-linker just to handle .r files.  See
"Using the Mac OS Merge Linker and PalmRez Post-Linker" in the CodeWarrior
online manual (Palm OS > Targeting... > Working With Resources > Converting...)