Zee wrote:

James wrote:

Zee wrote:

Can anyone please tell me as to where can I get
STDIOProvider.c.

You need to download the sample code for the Palm OS 4.0 SDK and look in the
StdIO project:

<http://www.palmos.com/cgi-bin/sdk40.cgi>

For whatever reason the 5.0 SDK doesn't seem to include StdIOProvider.c, nor
does it include the StdIO sample project, nor does the 5.0 SDK download page
provide a link to download additional sample code like on the 4.0 page.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Or can I view the source for Pref application and in particular the log viewer stdioprovider. How?