Regis St-Gelais a écrit :

> That is exactly what appened.
>
> I've split the resource file and constructor does not complain anymore but
> it only transfer the problem to the linker.
>
> Link Error: Error while creating/copying resource fork.
> Link Error: Error while saving resources.
>
> I'm to power hungry or what?
> Is it the end of the grow of my application?

Before tools change, maybe you can re-use some controls (like bitmaps), use
built-in bitmaps or ASCII as often as possible, merge related forms by using
panes (views), dynamically assing labels, programmatically assing several list
to same popup triggers (depending on context). I used the latter technique to
work around the Constructor 99 objects/form limit. You'll have to be
imaginative.

--
Luc Le Blanc