Subject: insert delays between typing events
From: Alex Nikandrov<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:57:43 +0400

Hi!
I'm sending events (typing one letter after another for example) to application (memo) and want to have pause between them (delay for few seconds). So that typing letters in memo would be visible not just typing all letters at once. But actually I couldn't insert time delay between. Instead I've got pause before typing all letters in memo and then all of them were typed at once. The quate from code is below:
AppLaunchWithCommand('memo', sysAppLaunchCmdNormalLaunch, NULL);
EvtEnqueueKey(chrSmall_H,0,0);

EvtEnqueueKey(chrSmall_E,0,0);
SysTaskDelay(100);

<SNIP>

You are throwing characters into the queue, but not letting the OS process the queue until you are finished. That's why you are seeing the behavior you are seeing.

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc.  (www.mariettasystems.com)