"Ben Combee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> However, an easier fix is to use the Palm OS 68K linker for your
> MainProject target, and to just add the AddResources PRC file to that
> target.  The Palm OS 68K linker doesn't have any resource limits, and that
> should work as long as you build all your Mac OS-based resources in other
> targets.

It is working great. Thanks Ben.

Is there a simple way to avoid resource id clash?
I did include my mac resource header in the RCP file but I dont think that
designer is able to sort out the resource types associated with those
defines.
I can easylly move the mac form ids to the higher end of the id range but
for the bitmaps and bitmaps family it is another thing. To move those I need
to change there references in each form they are used.

Also, is it possible to specify the value if the resource ID directly in
designer or do I have to change it in the header file?
For example, I have a form with some kind of object matrix on it and the IDs
of those object must be sequencial because the code is accessing them in a
loop. I know I can change this in the code but it is like that right now and
it would be nice not to have to change it.

Thanks

--
Regis St-Gelais, P. Eng. / ing.
Software Development / Développement informatique