At 12:16 PM 9/26/2003, Brad Figler wrote:
All,

I have Pilrc version 2.1.3.0.

No, you have "PilRC Designer 2.1.3.0". PilRC is the compiler, PilRC Designer is the editor.

When I try to open up an RCP that has a font definition in it, I get the following error message.

Unable to load [PRC FILENAME]
: is not a valid integer value.

I removed the font definition, then re-added it, saved the file and tried to open it. I got the same error.

Move your FONT definition to a separate RCP file and add that to the project. PilRC Designer doesn't handle them well in this version, it appears.

Also, I noticed that the splash screen turned from Black to White. Meaning, when I used to open up Pilrc it used to have an inverted bitmap as the splash screen (only on my dev machine. On other machines here in the office it was white). Magically, mine has become white and I have developed this font error.

Might have something to do with CW 9.2 beta 2 recently installed.

Yes, the 9.2 beta installs the latest version of PilRC Designer.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead