It seems that you should be able to send a POST to a
port other than 80 or 443 when using the INet lib
(InternetLib).

I'm calling INetLibURLCrack with a URL of
http://my.server.here:81 and the url field in the
INetURLType structure is filled in correctly to '81'.
Also, when I create the request
(INetLibSockHTTPReqCreate) I send the POST to the
entire URL (ie, the resNameP variable is
"http://my.server.here:81";)

This doesn't work.  It still goes to port 80.

So I tried doing the same thing but where resNameP in
INetLibSockHTTPReqCreate is just
"http://my.server.here";.  Still just goes to port 80
even though the INetURLType.port value is 81.

Does anyone know how to make an INet lib post go
through a port at the desired server other than 80 or
443?  I do not care what port it uses when it's going
through Palm.net, just when it gets to my server.

thanks
matt