At 07:44 AM 10/7/2003, Regis St-Gelais wrote:
This project has 3 targets.
I was modifying the settings of the targets. (add files, remove files,
modifiy taget settings)
At one moment, I hit the target setings icon and poufff, 100% cpu. IDE
locked. Had to do a terminate process.
When I reopen this project it is all mixtup. Files are sowing in the segment
tab, file tab is empty, and so on.
Deleting the data folder had no effect.
I had to restore my backed up mcp file
I is a good thing a keep dayly backups (and more these days working with a
new version of cw ;o)

I definitely never saw this bug during the development of V9.2... it is likely an IDE bug of the "hard to reproduce, impossible to get fixed" variety, alas.

Regis is right... if you aren't using a good version control system, you're not doing it right :)

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead